Welcome to The Ideabox, the section of this website inspired by the theoretical main section of mezzacotta website by the incredible David Morgan-Mar. The Ideabox features a selection of undercooked ideas which may or may not be good. Feel free to discuss them, implement them, or tell me they suck.
- Quick and dirty indented language lossless alpha-conversion
- How to accelerate C++ compilation without killing preprocessing
- The inadequacy of linear terminal for age of concurrency
- A calling convention concept for functions with C++-like exception model
- Things that can be done with an NES mapper
- Things that can be done with an NES mapper, revisited
Hmm. Clearly not enough.